Buy One Get One Free - Level 1
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1. The promotion commences at 9am Monday 6 and concludes at 6pm Friday 31 March.
2. Valid at the following participating stores for the listed products only:
- i. Sydney Meats: Beef Mince, Sausages, Rissoles
- ii. JC Chicken: Chicken Breast, Chicken Thigh, Chicken Schnitzel
- iii. Arthur’s Bavarian Bakehouse: Bread, Cakes, Pastries
- iiii. Wild Rose: Fresh Cut Flowers
3. The free item must be from the advertised list, from the one provider and of equal or lessor value.
4. Purchases may be in whole quantities or by the gram/ kilo.
5. This offer is available while stocks last.
6. The offer is not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferred or exchanged.
7. The Promoter is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) which may be suffered by customer or any other person, or for personal injury suffered or sustained, arising from or in connection with participation in this promotion.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel the Promotion at any time.
9. By participating in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to have agreed to and accepted all conditions of entry.
10. The Promoter is Bevillesta Pty Limited (Receivers and Managers Appointed), 109-129 Blaxland Rd, Ryde 2112.
Top Ryde City – MINI GOLF
DECLARATION, WARRANT, WAIVER AND RELEASE
Bevillesta Pty Limited (Receivers and Managers Appointed) ABN 47 489 148 210 trading as Top Ryde City shopping centre.
“Activities” means the preparation for, participation in and instruction in the activities of Top Ryde City shopping centre including but not limited to Mini Golf/ Putt Putt Golf
THE ACTIVITIES MAY INVOLVE A SIGNIFICANT RISK OF PHYSICAL HARM OR PERSONAL INJURY
INCLUDING PERMANENT DISABILITY AND/OR DEATH TO PARTICIPANTS. ANY SUCH INJURY MAY
RESULT NOT ONLY FROM THE ACTIONS OF A PERSON NAMED IN THIS FORM BUT FROM THE
ACTION, OMISSION OR NEGLIGENCE OF OTHERS.
IN CONSIDERATION FOR, AND AS A CONDITION OF THE ACCEPTANCE OF THE APPLICATION OF THE
PERSONS SET OUT IN THIS FORM, I/WE:
Acknowledge that the activities of Mini Golf are designed for medically fit persons;
Warrant that I/we are physically fit to participate in the activities provided by Top Ryde City shopping centre and have not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical practitioner.
Acknowledge the risk warning set out in bold and capitals above and that the warning constitutes a risk warning pursuant to the Civil Liability Act, 2002 (NSW) and agree that I/we each assume all risks in connection with my/our participation in the activities and acknowledge that Top Ryde City shopping centre is not liable for the breach of any express or implied warranty that services be provided with reasonable care and skill;
Agree that I/we will abide by the rules and conditions of the Top Ryde City shopping centre including those in any literature or verbal or written instructions, and will at all times comply with any such instructions from any employee of Top Ryde City shopping centre.
Waive, release and discharge all and any claim, right or cause of action however arising including from any negligent act or omission of any person, whether or not presently ascertained immediate, future or contingent, which I/we may otherwise have for or arising out of loss of my/our life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever and howsoever caused which I/we may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my/our participation in the activities;
Indemnify against any claim, right or cause of action howsoever arising including from any negligent act or omission of any person, whether or not presently ascertained, immediate, future or contingent which I/we may have for or arising out of loss of life or injury, damage or loss of any description whatsoever and howsoever caused which I or any of us may suffer or sustain in the course of or consequent upon my/our participation in the Activities;
Agree that the waiver, release and discharge contained in paragraph 5 above and the indemnity contained in paragraph 6 above shall operate in favour of Top Ryde City shopping centre and its employees, assigns, sponsors, agents, officers, directors and related bodies corporate (as that term is defined in the Corporations Act), each the “Released Persons”, and shall so operate whether or not the loss, injury or damage is due or attributable to an act, neglect or omission (including from any negligent act or omission of any person) of any one or more of the Released Persons;
Agree that the waiver, release and discharge contained in paragraph 5 above and the indemnity contained in paragraph 6 above may be pleaded as a complete bar to any claim, notice, demand, action, proceeding, litigation or judgment which has or may be brought or made or recovered against any or each of the Released Persons;
Permit any authorised Top Ryde City shopping centre employee to arrange medical attention for me/us if, in the opinion of that person, medical attention is needed or likely to be needed. I further agree to pay all costs associated with such medical care or transportation and I agree to indemnify and to keep indemnified Top Ryde City shopping centre for and in respect of any such costs incurred;
Acknowledge and agree that Top Ryde City shopping centre liability under any statutory right or any condition or warranty implied by any State Fair Trading Act or the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) which cannot be lawfully excluded is, to the extent permitted by law, limited at the option of Top Ryde City shopping centre to the re-supply of the relevant services by Top Ryde City shopping centre or the payment by Top Ryde City shopping centre of the cost of having the services supplied again; and
Acknowledge that this application is for one-time participation in the activities and that, unless mutually agreed any future visit to Top Ryde City Mini Golf will require a further waiver, and will need to be agreed to before I/we can partake in the activities.
All entries become the property of Top Ryde City shopping centre. All entries will be entered into a database and the entrants’ names and addresses may be used by Top Ryde City shopping centre for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes.
DECLARATION FOR MINORS
If any applicant is under 18 years of age on this day, the declaration must be signed by a parent or guardian of that
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We understand how important it is to keep your personal information private, so we will disclose personal information we have about you only in certain specific circumstances, when:
- You agree to disclosure; or
- We use it for the purposes we collected it;
- To advise you of upcoming marketing campaigns; or
- Disclosure is required or authorised by law.
To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose information about you to:
- Related companies for marketing purposes;
- The owners of the Top Ryde City shopping centre from time to time;
- Third parties who provide services to Top Ryde City shopping centre from time to time;
- Government agencies as part of our statutory obligations,
Or as otherwise permitted by law.
RIGHT OF ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the rights to access, update and correct your personal information held by us. We will take reasonable steps to ensure that personal information is up-to-date and complete.
If you wish to access, update or correct your personal information held by us, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW LONG DO WE HOLD YOUR INFORMATION?
We will keep your personal information for only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which we collected it.
Free Coffee at Seniors Bingo
- Free coffee is only available to seniors who hold a valid Seniors Card.
- Free coffee is only available on Bingo Day, held once a month.
- Seniors must present the FREE coffee voucher downloadable from the Top Ryde City website the week prior to the bingo date at any participating cafe/coffee shop.
- Limit is 1 coffee per customer.
- Participating cafes include Muffin Break, Donut King, The Coffee Club, People Cafe, Pie Face, Cafe Albero.
PRIVACY STATEMENT-PRIMARY PURPOSE COLLECTION
The personal information you have provided to Top Ryde City shopping centre by completing this online entry may be used for the purpose of administering the competition, to contact you if you are the winner of the competition, advising the public of the winner of the competition and sending you information on products or services in and/or at Top Ryde City shopping centre.
Subject to the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988, you may have access to your personal information as held by Top Ryde City shopping centre by contacting the Marketing Manager on 02 9808 8888.
Top Ryde City shopping centre’s Privacy Statement can be viewed at www.toprydecity.com.au. If you would like a copy of our Privacy Statement forwarded to you, please contact Top Ryde City Centre Management on 9808 8888.