Top Ryde City adopts strict policies regarding Contractor access to our premises.
All Contractors undertaking works on behalf of Centre Management or a Tenant (including when you are working outside the tenancy) are required to be inducted, prior to commencing works. When a Team member from Top Ryde City contracts you for works, they will send you an email inviting you to join the Cm3 Contractor WHS Prequalification for JLL.
The path to Cm3 WHS prequalification and GO Induct induction for JLL is made up of the following steps:
- Create a Cm3 Account
- Agree to JLL Terms & Conditions
- Undertake JLL Activity Classification
- Pay Annual Cm3 Registration
- Upload your required insurance policies for review (Minimum $20,000,000 Public Liability)
- Complete and submit your online WHS assessment for review
- Once your organisation is Cm3 prequalified you will receive an email containing details on how your relevant employees and subcontractors can register with GO Induct
- Your relevant employees and subcontractors register with GO Induct and pay a $10 annual induction fee
- Complete JLL generic induction and all relevant site specific inductions
- At the completion of the inductions your employees and subcontractors print out their GO Induct certificate
The Contractor General Work Place Health Safety Instruction Pack provides guidelines on the work health and safety requirements that you are expected to abide by during your time at Top Ryde City.
Please ensure you have read and understood the guidelines in the following compliance packs before your visit:
Please ensure all documentation required by Top Ryde City is sent via email to Security at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours PRIOR to your onsite visit.
Documentation to be emailed to Security includes:
- Blue Glue Registration Form (download and complete all 3 pages)
- GO Induct Certificate
Without the appropriate documentation, works may not be permitted to commence as planned.
For any enquiries:
Security Contact: 1300 079 577
Centre Management Office: 02 9808 8888